Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Saturday, November 18, 2006

ohhhhhhhhh......

I just got back from my first time watching Connor play a football game for his school. It was awesome! The game was played at the high school because it was the two middle schools in our district competing against each other. Connor is a 2nd stringer because he’s only in 7th grade and this is his first year ever playing football. So, given that it was this huge rivalry game played at the high school at night time, we weren’t expecting Connor to play. But, he got field time!! I practically leapt over the fence onto the field when I saw him go out onto the field! He didn’t make any great plays in the quarter he was in … and he even got some flak from his teammates about a play where the other team got a touchdown, but *I* thought he did great. I loved watching his enthusiasm and professionalism through out the whole night. When the coaches called the kids in, Connor was the first one there. When they did their exercises before the game, Connor made sure to be extra pronounced with all of his moves. While he stood on the sidelines for most of the game, he was getting his teammates amped up and closely following the game. He is jsut really, really into the whole thing and it’s very neat to see.

His team won 28-8, which makes them undefeated this season. I’ve got one proud buckaroo in my house tonight. Actually, I might be just a little proud, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home