Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Sunday, November 26, 2006

talked about work

It’s been a while since I talked about work, so here goes.

I like my job - actually, I love my job. My boss rocks, and he didn’t make me come into the office all summer. I will have to go in sometime this month to meet our new CIO, but that’s cool. It’s great working for someone (a MAN no less) who understands that child care and gas cost money.

I just finished a huge project. HUGE. Literally months hunched over a spreadsheet. And I am so fricking relieved! I was getting sick of doing the same thing day after day after day. Now I have 4 or 5 smaller projects to keep me busy and I’m much more content.

In another month I’ll have been at this company for 2 years…and I’m still not sick of my boss, or the work. I think that’s a good sign!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home