Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, November 24, 2006

GPS

Did you know that you can get a teen tracking gps or a vehicle tracking gps? This scares me. If anyone can track you now, what will stop the government from doing the same. In the world in which we live, what’s to say that I will not be considered a terrorist? Nowadays, all you have to do is not agree with the government, and they can hold you without trial or lawyer. I am not sure what the president did with out Bill Of Rights. BrickHouseSecurity seems to be the leader in the GPS Tracking area. I am sure they are a great company. However, covert gps tracking makes me a little nervous. I just need GPS, so I do not get lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home