Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, November 24, 2006

partake in the food and wine festival

We’re off to Epcot for the day to partake in the food and wine festival. Yes, food, and wine, together at Disney - three of my favorite things together in one neat little package! Plus, we’re not taking ANY children. Just my husband and I, and other grown up friends, doing grown up things and not being begged to go on this ride, or that ride, or to buy a toy. Not to mention, Jon Secada will be in concert tonight. Remember him? I do - he was at grad night at Magic Kingdom in 1993. A bit ironic that I’m seeing him at Disney again after all these years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home