Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

NO NO NO More...

OK. I made it to the half way point and just couldn’t go any further. Terry Pratchett says that writing is the most fun a person can have alone, and that was kind of true for parts of my own NaNo experience, but mostly there was just frustration. I admire people that can sit down and crank out 50,000 words in a month, I really do. I just can’t write like that.

Or, at least, I couldn’t write like that this time.

I think part of the problem at least is the amount of stress in my life right now. I yearn for pages and pages of stress free description. I find myself watching Jane Austen adaptations just for a glimpse of the peaceful surroundings.

Writing a story is about creating stress and I just can’t bring myself to do it. For now, I’m going to have to be content typing out my occasional observations and complaints for a not at all captive audience of steadfast blog readers.

Or, next year, I’ll actually have to come up with idea before trying again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home