Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I love reading celebrity blogs

I love reading celebrity blogs and when I found Damn I'm Cute tonight I got to laughing so hard at some of the entries.

Here's an examples:

Katie McDroid Holmes spent something like $3000 on lingerie recently, most of which was supposedly for this “wedding” she’s having in Italy. Who the hayl needs $3000 worth of underwears? I mean, I don’t know what happens to her underwears, but mine get all narsty and shredded, which is why I purchase from the Vicky Secs sales. But, I’m not marrying the richest creepiest man in America after having produced his alien child, so maybe if that was me, I’d want a nice thong too.

And it goes on and on about Paris Hilton's flabby ass, Oprah's best friends cheating whore husband, and Michael Jackson being stalked by an Australian drag queen. I got to laughing so hard. Now you go read also!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home