Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Rubbish that is Spumoni's FOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Denny's $5 off order of $15 or more coupon expired today, cold and unused. It is a wretched feeling I am feeling , therefore I pledge to make full and complete use of any other Denny's coupons that I will hav the privilege of receiving in the mail.

*cough cough*
Been missing home a lot lately, and the people there. And the food. FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! Nevermind I'm really a Malaysian and skipped National Service, I still think of Singapore as home sweet home.
Should have studied harder in A Levels eh? Then I'll be...still in my palatial apartment in Jurong East, overlooking the ground floor from the 2nd storey. Of course, the true test of any choice is whether I would make the same choice again, given the same circumstances (knowingst to me) at the time.

0_0
Hmm, probably would have done the same thing. Which I feel is wrong now, as far as how things have turned out. Goes to show that you should always listen to what others have to say; just consider it at least.

But hey, if my life sucks from here on out (the definition of "sucks" is very broad) I'm grateful that I grew up exactly how I wanted, it was fun, and I wouldn't change a thing!

Let me send a message to the manufacturers of SPUMONI-flavored ice-cream. This bile is utter crap! I wasted a good $3 on this strange concoction. And I even felt sick immediately afterwards - that's cold hard proof of its cataclysmic failure. You know, on the box, you see strawberry, lime and chocolate. Mmmmmmmmm - how to go wrong, right? Aha! That's precisely where I got caught. It tastes nothing like what the picture depicts. It's like sweet high medicine, is what I can think of how to describe it. Oh my goodness..~~~Terrible, terrible...

You might think from reading my past journal entries that I'm an overwhelmingly negative person. Bitching for the sake of bitching. To be honest, I do not know why many things have an effect on me, or why I'm furious when people do not have the courtesy to push their shopping carts back. On the simplest level, maybe I'm too naive? People are the height of evolution, something like perfect monkeys. In other words, perfect animals. You can't put too much hope on animals to behave themselves, can you?

The obvious difference between people and animals is the human brain. This feeling of awareness - I think, therefore I am - is extremely powerful and unexplainable. Everyone is an individual - with a sense of purpose, or at least a sense of being alive. I cannot interview animals, but I'm guessing they do not think as much with their brains. If they did, maybe lions and tigers would have developed machine guns and we would be nothing but clam chowder. So, isn't it ironic that the sole advantage humans have over animals (besides having 4 fingers and a thumb) could well be the source of their extinction?

Perhaps this is the ultimate realization of the life cycle and balance in nature that even people cannot escape. For instance, how often have you witnessed chickens carrying out suicide missions against other chickens? Hmmm**** Does that sound rational to you? Yet, man is supposedly rational. And therein lies the source of bloodshed in the world today, in my opinion. People are dangerous because they are able to rationalize their actions. That's a little different than being rational. Everyone believes they are right, and have the right to do so and so, kill so and so, plunder so and so, spread so and so etc.

When it comes down to it, this world has become one drawn together by webs of control. Ideals --> motivation --> action --> control. Dialogue between opposing sides can only work if we are willing to look at ourselves as other people look at us. Otherwise, the entire argument is lost. Do not look at ourselves as we like to see ourselves. Rather, imagine what we look like in the eyes of other people. For peace to exist, all must be prepared to let go of their respective treasured commodities, be it women, oil or cows. Sorry, but spreading freedom through the barrel of a gun in the vain hope of securing oil is just as wrong as suppressing women in order to build up your little sex harem in that dust-cluttered tent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home