Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I’m Not Making Any Money And I Want To Know Why!

My friend Jessie McCloud just wrote an interesting article, and I wanted to share it with you today. It’s called…

I’m Not Making Any Money And I Want To Know Why!

Several times a week I get emails from frustrated, stressed out readers who are pounding their head against a wall because no matter what they do, they just can’t seem to make any money. I bet many of you feel the same way. You’ve spent hundreds maybe even thousands on ebooks, software, and courses and you just can’t seem to break through and make money.

For a small majority of you it may be that you just haven’t tried hard enough or put enough time into it. For the big majority of you though it’s because you don’t have a plan.

No, I’m not talking about some elaborate business plan. I’m talking about a simple plan that will help you to get going in whatever it is that you want to do to make money.

When you begin coming up with your plan, the first thing you have to do is decide how you want to make money online. Do you want to provide a service or services? If so, to who and what service? Do you want to create information products? If so, on what topics? Do you want to create content sites and make money from advertisements you place on the sites? If so, what topics will you create these sites one. There’s a million other questions you could ask, but my point is you have to know how you’re going to make money before you can start making it.

Deciding what you want to do to make money should be the first step in your plan. Before you know the answer to this, your not going to make one penny! Simply saying I want to make money online and quit my job is not going to work. You have to know how you’re going to do it.

Once you have decided how you’re going to make money, you can continue on with your plan. Next, you’ll want to start with what you need to do next. I call these action steps.

For instance, if I wanted to create an information product on rose gardens. I’d start by writing down a list of things I would have to do to actually do this. If I came across something on my list that I couldn’t do, I’d seek out the resources and advice I needed so that I could do it.

Don’t let something you don’t know how to do stop you. Search for the answers you need to accomplish what you want to do and let nothing stop you! By doing this, you’ll also save money by only buying products you truly need!

Do yourself a favor today. Grab a pen and a piece of paper. Decide what it is you want to do to start making money. Then write down your action steps, so that you don’t have to be that frustrated person who isn’t making any money online!

Jessie McCloud has recently developed “The Success Revealed Project” enabling anyone to implement an unstoppable marketing system and be profiting in less than 30 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home