Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Monday, August 21, 2006

Blue Cheese? Nope,Nope,Nope

Nope, I do not like Blue Cheese. It is total crap, except that it smells high. I like cheese in general - ask anyone! WHY??? Because cheese is cheesy...it is the glue that holds the burger together. Without cheese, sandwiches would be too dry and unedible. Luckily, cheese was invented to combat this failing of the earliest sandwiches. MMM, wish I could buy a cheese prata over here. Maybe I could add cheese to my boiled carrots! *Eureaka*

Wow Sharon, your job sounds very tiring and frustrating. Do you get to sit at all? Do you eat any of the stuff you make? Can you take any leftovers home? Yes, I'm very cheap sort of fellow. Do you make anything involving lots of sizzling, melted cheese? Take pics and post pictures of food here. Glorious food~~~

Visited the Fremont Library this past weekend. While it looked impressive and clean, what with the gleaming marble walls and carpeted floors white as new underpants, I looked beneath the surface and discovered a steaming pile of bollocks. Not so user-friendly as the smaller one in Davis, where I lived previously. VHS and DVDS were being placed on the same shelves, I couldn't find any Garfield comics, and magazines were "restricted"; plus they didn't have "SLAM" (basketball magazine) nor videogame magazines. They did have Playboy though. What the fuck is going on here??? I will not yield to temptation!

Looked on EBAY and noted that Ducktales Vol.1 DVD set was still commaning at solid price of $20 bucks. Yay, I can actually recoup some of my money! I've been torn between buying Scooby Doo, Masters of the Universe or China bootleg Transformers DVD set. I'm nt sure what my fascination with He Man is. Maybe it's the colorful characters and imaginative settings. Snake Mountain baby! Or could it be that every single featured hero is exposing his or her thigh muscles, courtesy of a shaggy loin cloth? ... Why were PE shorts insanely short? Pedophiles~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home