Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Problem With Negative Savings HO HO...

The problem with negative savings. Discuss. How the hell do people put themselves in a hole by borrowing more than they can repay, knowing that future income is uncertain at best, or even non-existent. And even better, use the home as equity. Ho ho ho...who does it hurt in the end, I wonder. Who should it hurt? But what's done is done, logically you would try to resolve the situation quickly. Aiiiiiiiiii...... People who wait for God's help die waiting; people who run away are convinced there is a way out. Ah well~~~ Time passes with every step we take (or don't take) so it matters little in the end.Life is melancholy at times, I kid you not. Life is good, life is bad, life is one chance we all have to attain whatever you can dream of. Without sadness, happiness would lose its meaning. But I think one remark I overhead walking around one day puts everything in perspective: A guy asked another guy, "How's it going?" Typically, the average Joe will say,"Good!" "No complaints!" - is what the guy replied. So, I've come to appreicate what I have more instead of depressing over what I think I should have. The flip side is that if you don't try hard enough and accept mediocrity, as I've had in the past and even now, then I'm really wasting my time aren't I? Which brings us to FATE. OOOOoooooooo....fate. The ulimate excuse, the ultimate solace in placing everything that went wrong into a tidy little box. I think it all starts with the textbooks. If you teach kids shit, and reinforce that shit through "cultural values" and social norms, you make the world a much worse place for everyone else. The interaction of so much shit will unfortunately lead to giant shit - murders, global warming, peeing on grass etc. Or perhaps the realization that not everyone is equal. Chase your dreams! Be resolute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home