Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, July 19, 2007

WOW

My friends just told me that there's a new Bob Ong book entitled MACARTHUR. This is his 6th book and as per Glenn, it's actually quite different from his previous books. I've actually read all his other books and I enjoyed his sense of humor and his witty remarks.
So I've been checking a few websites if they're already selling it online, and unfortunately, it's still not available. So I've asked my husband to just send me the copy that he has so that I wouldn't have to be bothered of waiting for it to be available for online purchase. It's a pity that they don't have pre-order features for Filipino books.
I've read a few forums about the book and the reviews said that it talks about a deeper issue but still has some humor included, like dark comedy. Though it's fiction, the story is very realistic in today's society, telling a story about drugs and the affects on the family. Some said that this book is NOT one of his best and from what Glenn told me, "bitin yung ending" so he thinks that I might not like it compared to what I was used to when reading any Bob Ong material.
Anyway, I'll still have to wait a few more weeks before I could get hold of this book. But my anticipation isn't that severe since I'm still expecting my HP7 in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home