Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

happy

We were lucky to have Sunday to catch up on rest, but it was not enough as far as I'm concerned. Everything went well, even though it was about 95 degrees outside. I was happy to hang out with Mike's cousins and aunts, most of whom I had only spent minimal time with or was meeting for the first time. I'm so glad I had that chance to get to know them better because it will make our wedding all the more special. I also got to meet many more people from Mike's parent's side that will be attending our wedding.I can't believe our wedding is in less than 3 months! I also can't believe that in 5 days this blog will be 1 year old! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home