Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, July 06, 2007

goodday

Hope everybody had a good Independence Day yesterday. I took a bit of a holiday myself since I wasn't needed at work.We had a little BBQ with some friends and then watched the Aurora fireworks display from the parking lot of PetSmart over at I-225 and Alameda. There was this one drunk dude there that was throwing fireworks up in the air and getting belligerent when people complained that sparks were falling on them. He made the mistake of throwing one right in front of an Aurora police officer that was patrolling the crowd on a dirt bike. Ha, Loser! I was amazed at all the dumb asses that tried to stop on the interstate to watch the fireworks. This one van load of people even got out of their vehicle. Yeah, like that was smart. Good thing the police were patrolling and moving them along before someone got hurt. Right after the fireworks ended, a really cool wind blew in bringing a heavy downpour with it. It was kind of cool to sit in the back of the Escape with the back door up watch the rain and waiting for the crowd to dissipate before heading home.

The sucky part was I didn't get to sleep until after midnight with all the fireworks being shot off in the neighborhood and a nightmare woke me up at 4 am. Working on 4 hours sleep was no fun today. Thankfully, I got a little nap in after work. It's going to be early to bed for me tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home