Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

night

Every night, the same routine will take place. I put kids to bed, and Gordon must poo. Must poo when the light are out..... Niamah. I must then go clean him and change him again. Malcolm will start screaming and it wont end till maybe he feels tired or out of battery. He's still at it as i'm typing this.
I've been in bed trying to put the both of them to sleep for the past one and a half hour. It's driving me nuts every single night. I dont what is worse. Them cant sleep or me cant seem to get them to sleep. I thinks he's going to wail for another hour or so. Dunno lah. I turned the lights on again. Damn 9 sien lying in bed when all 3 cant sleep. TULAN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home