Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, April 20, 2007

magazines

Do you read a newspaper still? Consider only getting the Sunday edition, and save money, rather than buying it daily, and get your news online.

Do you read magazines? Do they have digital versions that are of no cost to you? Save money and cancel those extra subscriptions.

Have you checked your cell phone plan lately? Can you find a better plan, get a discount, or drop a service you don't use. Sometimes offers that are open to "new clients", can apply to you if you call and ask. I've had my plan switched based on what I saw for "new clients", and they were fine with making the switch and giving me the discount, just because I asked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home