Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Feng Shui At Home

As with a lot of my friends in KK, I was sucked into the whole feng shui and Lilian Too phenomenon a few years ago that I bought several of her guide books and even some of her enhancers. Along with my parents in law, we followed her shows until they discovered a less glamourous feng shui master. I myself discovered Joey Yap and Lilian's principles began to sound more and more nonsensical.
Soon after, I lost nearly all interest in this field. Let's just say, I regained my "common sense" and my books have been untouched for nearly two years now.
But I kept my subcription to another feng shui master and today I received an interesting tips of some of the "Dos and Don'ts of Home Feng Shui".
Those who follows feng shui would know most of these by heart but I was interested in the more reasonable explanation given on one very common bedroom taboo :
Mirror Facing Bed
The most common reason for this is that it will invite a third person into the marriage.
Kerby's explanation : You don't want to see yourself in the middle of the night (creepy) or early in the morning before your wash up (very true)
Read his "Do's and Don'ts of Selecting A Home Site" too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home