Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, March 23, 2007

customers

You always think that customers are always right, right? Well, NOT with this person. You see, I often visit Starbucks after lunch with my colleagues to get a cup of coffee or just simply accompanying them while they choose their espresso. You might think that I’m rich, well, I’m not. You see, rewind back 4 years ago when I saw my boss everyday also go Coffee Bean, we used to comment that they were rich. Looking back at myself, I finally understand their needs for a comfort drink. Some caffiene to perk you up for the remaining rest of the day is vital when your job stresses you out like nobody’s business.

So back to Starbucks. After visiting the outlet for about 2 years, I finally got to realize that some of the staffs there really make a good cup of coffee. One particular barista was my favourite because of her chrippy character and knowing that how to please her customers. She usually gives free samples and cakes when she can occasionally, so yeah, we are pretty happy and in love with her. After she left, things changed. The service there was no longer great and one particular incidient really made me pissed off.

You see, I particularly liked the way how one of the barista there made my coffee so whenever he was around, I would buy a largest size. Then one fine day, when we were paying for the coffee, we requested the cashier to get our favourite guy to cook up the coffee. However, things were not as it seemed. Instead, one of the senior made the coffee and being a customer I insisted my coffee made by my favourite. The worst part was the senior was rude and angry at me. Hello? I’m the customer here and I have every right to demand how my coffee is made by whom. Afterall, that cup is not cheap at all!!!! Thinking that the senior forgot the whole incident, he made some rude remarks to some of my colleagues that made them pretty angry and even said “my coffee’s not nice to drink wat…” that now, from that day onwards, they boycott the shop whenever he’s around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home