Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, March 23, 2007

OnStar

Mainly when we hear of technology we think computers and offices, well, I do anyways. That’s not always the case though. However, Onstar technology is making gains in the rescue area. OnStar, present in General Motors vehicles, can relay information about when airbags are deployed as well as other information pertaining to crashes. It can also provide driving directions, roadside assistance, and other services. Currently over 2/3 of the vehicles GM manufacturers have OnStar and about 60% of people retain the service which costs $199 a year. I know I would if I bought a GM vehicle because something that gave me directions when I got lost would be WORTH it. I get lost very easily. It just goes to show how much technology is helping society in all facets of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home