Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Continuity of Operations Plan

This last week at school one of the ladies in my class was making a comment and she said the phrase, “Continuity of Operations Plan.” The professor, who barely speaks English, just listened and nodded when she said it. Everyone in the class just listened and I think they must think she is so intelligent.Man alive. Can anyone please tell me what a Continuity of Operations plan is? I’ve never heard that term before in my life. I think she was talking about a disaster recovery plan, but she should use the proper terminology when she’s talking. I hate when people make up phrases that no one else understands. It’s pretty ridiculous.
Oh well, it gave me a good laugh in class and good blogging material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home