Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Thursday, February 01, 2007

make a career out

It's that time where you either make a career out of it, or get out and try to make it on your own. I have such mixed feelings about this. I know it hasn't been ideal most of the time, but I owe so much to him being in. It's just been this lifestyle that we have lived for all this time and I just can't imagine or picture him doing anything else. I also feel deep down in my heart that he should just stick it out and be retired at 45! The benefits of doing that are unbeatable. I know it's going to suck and I know we will probably change our minds many more times this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home