Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Sunday, January 28, 2007

business trip

In my recent business trip to KL, we visited 2 clubs and an apartment in different locations. They are so far apart that on the first day, we visited the apartment and had meeting with the operation manager and 2 others who jotted down during the meeting. Then we headed to a club to look at the sports facilities. The next day, we checked out early from the hotel after buffet brunch to visit another club. There was a fourth place we plan to visit but there wasn't enough time for that. So, I really don't have much time to blog other than when I am back in the evening and use my spare time or tv time to update my blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home