Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sequence Diagram Drawing Tool

Today I found a sequence diagram editor from Effexis Software that helped me write easy-to-read UML sequence diagrams. simplifies the creation and maintenance of UML sequence diagrams and call flows. It automatically takes care of tedious layout and formatting tasks allowing you to create sequence diagrams much faster than with drawing programs such as Visio® or even expensive UML tools.It looks like that I can keep my creations updated without spending a lot of time and effort too.they are crisp in function and purpose.I like it.^_^ and just $99 USD.check it out!
Don't delay, download your free 14-day trial today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home