Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, December 08, 2006

my folks today

I had a very amusing conversation with my folks today!
My dad was doing his normal joking routine where he said he'd buy me a husband. And I said, "What would I do with a husband?"
And he said, "Keep it in the fridge but take him out for show when you have vistors?"
So I said, "Dad, if you buy me a husband. I'm going to you use him for sex."
My mom starts cracking up and my dad looks shocked at me! I said, "Yep. Sex burns up a lot of calories which means I won't have to exercise!"
Dad: "Really?"
Mom: *still chuckling*
Jo: "Yip, so I'd have sex TWICE a day."
Dad: *wide eyes* Twice a day? And for how long must it be effective!
Jo: "Well, at least an hour each go!!"
Dad: "Riiiiiiighhhhhhhht."
Mom: "Oh, thats unimaginable for your father." *snicker*
Jo: *laughs her ass off* THAAAAAAAANKS mom! :P Sheesh!
Dad: Ha. Ha. Ha. *serious look*
Jo: "Seriously dad though, when I start having sex will you buy me condoms?"
Dad: "You have no shame..."
Jo: "What... I'm pooorrr!!"
Mom: "Oooooooooooh, he has those free condoms the governments makes him give out."
Jo: *mocking gasp* I don't want FREE condoms. I have expensive taste!!
Mom: *snorts* Picky. What, do you want the coloured ones?"
Jo: Yes. I want them blue. And to taste like blueberries.
Dad: *shakes head* I don't believe it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home