Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, December 08, 2006

I be the fool

Won’t I be the fool for not getting it done earlier when I should have?
I can’t help it though. I just don’t feel well lately and the thought of going out there and doing all that stuff is too much for me right now. If I don’t feel better soon there’s a chance that a good portion of it won’t get done properly either. Oh my husband will do his share but he doesn’t really know everything that has to be done. He always helps me but I’m the team leader in the garden.

Fingers crossed that the weather holds for a few days more so I can get the gumption to get out there and do the work that needs to be done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home