Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Saturday, December 23, 2006

just plain

I just plain don't feel well today. My ear still hurts. I'm sniffly. I have absolutely NO energy. I hope I'm not coming down with something, but I sure feel bad.

We didn't get home till around 2:30 AM this morning from work, as noted in a previous post. Today, I'm really suffering because of that. All I really want to do is get back under the covers and snooze.

There's a little laundry to do, so I really need to get that caught up first.

I have to work tonight - closing, of course. Since neither of the boys is driving, that means I have to get out and drive or I'd just call in sick. Still might. I can take them, then pick them up later. It's a lot of driving but at least I could have a break maybe. If nothing else, maybe I could even just see about going in a lot later just to help close. If I could just get some rest today and this evening, I could probably handle going in later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home