Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Monday, July 30, 2007

dining

They just opened up a Sierra Gold near our house, so last night we decided to check it out. When we first walked in there was no hostess, so we just sat down wherever. The music was really loud, and we could barely hear each other speak. We waited and waited for a waitress to bring us a menu. After awhile, Michael gave up and went and got them himself. A bar waitress came and took our drink order, then the kitchen waitress came over and took our food order. I always hate when a place does a separate tab like that. It is a pain to pay two bills at the end of the evening. Needless to say, I was hating this place already.

I ordered a 6oz petite fillet, and Michael ordered the Ahi Tuna Seared Steak. My steak was by far the best, most tender, and perfectly cooked steak I have ever eaten. I do have some steak authority, because I have eaten in some of the 5 star steak houses around the US. So when I say this was the best, it is the best. I could cut it with my fork, and it melted in my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home