Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Friday, March 09, 2007

proud

I am SO proud of Hubby. It has been a week since he smoked a cigarette. I never dreamed that he would make it this far.What amazes me even more is the fact that we’ve actually been getting along. He has tried to quit smoking before, and he was always extremely grouchy. But this time he has been quite calm. Maybe it has to do with the fact that he’s not sneaking and smoking when I’m not around like he did before.

I don’t know why he would sneak and smoke in the past. I’ve never pressured him to quit. I have always told him that I wish he would, but that he had to do it for himself or it would never work. I think that’s another reason that he’s doing so well- the reason he quit this time was because he was having chest pains that concerned him. The doctor said it was just a pulled muscle, but between Doc and me, I think we got it through his thick skull just how bad smoking is for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home