Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Monday, March 05, 2007

never used Anti-Spyware

I know, I didn't post due to me going all around town and having class, practice, work and other things to attend to. Today's my lighter day, but I slept in 3 hours so I'm kinda off at the moment.

Anyways just wondering what major program you guys use for Spyware removal on a Windows computer. Everyone's had to do it so let's hear your thoughts. Right now I use a combination of Lavasoft Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, HijackThis! and then I install Windows Defender for permanent 24/7 protection. Usually does the trick but you never know with all these popups and the spyware.

Anyone have any other ways? I've never used the AVG Anti-Spyware, heard it's good, or what about Spysweeper? anyone have any experience?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home