Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

what a weekend

Well, what a weekend! On Friday evening, I burned rubber to make the last train to this course an hour out of Munich (with a very bad cold). I just knew I had to go. It was a breathing therapy course. The theme was "How and where can I find security within myself?". Intense. It was so intense, and I am so full of new perceptions, ideas, feelings, even pretty radical ones that seem to flip my world and me inside out. The four two-hour sessions were journeys into my body, my breath, my psyche, the whole gamut. As is apparently typical for first-timers, I found the whole thing really challenging. We were a group of 12, plus teacher, all sitting on simple stools in a circle, candles in the middle to help warm the large room. With our eyes shut, we followed the teacher's instructions on where to bring our inner eye, what part of our body to fill with light, how to feel the body's mind, energy flow, our breath. I am having a hard time writing about it, because the course was in German. I cannot find the words in English so easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home