Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

life sure does keep moving on

Well, life sure does keep moving on. I mean, I didn't see everybody freeze out on the street when I finally put my foot down and told the ex/? that I was done with this chapter in my life, and with a degree of open anger I have rarely managed with him. I did it! And people kept walking by my window, some laughing, some looking as dreary as I did before I made the call (...yes, you would understand why it was over the phone if you were so unlucky as to know what the last months have been like. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't take any of it back, sort of). I feel a little sad now, but the hardest part is over. I am not that young, and some things are only making sense to me now which I am sure folks ten years my junior grasped in their sleep. Ah it's fantastic to be alive! And by the way, that is not me up their grinning. I am not that old. That's David Richo, the author of books I recommend wholeheartedly. My current favourite is the one about the 5 givens of life, and the happiness we find in embracing them. Sound far-fetched? Cuz it is only at first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home