Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

just flying

Time is just flying by and I can't believe we are quickly approaching December!!! Whoa!! How'd that sneak up like that?I got brave this year and went out with my sister to shop on Black Friday. I had fun! Lots of fun and I think I'll do it every year. I managed to get the kids big ticket item for $70 off the normal price. That was definitely worth the trip out! I also scored big time at Bath And Bodyworks stocking up on Wallflowers and antibacterial soaps. I also got a free full size box of their fragrance and a Christmas cd. The Christmas cd is awesome. I put it in and danced around the house with Sam to 'Santa Baby.' After we were all shopped out, my sister took me to her gym. I really didn't care for it. I guess I'm just spoiled by mine or something. This weekend has just flown by and now it's time to get ready for another week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home