Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

holiday decorating

So I’m trying to do a bit of holiday decorating around the house today. And my stupid Christmas wreath is giving me fits. First of all, it’s huge. We bought it at Target last year on clearance and saved a bundle, so we got the huge wreath. The wreath hanger I have, while adjustable, doesn’t adjust to the position needed to hang this monster wreath. Or, and it made a mark in the paint on my front door. The command adhesive hook I already have on the door from my fall scarecrow sign is too low for the wreath, and I can’t find the rest of the hooks…I know I have 3 or 4 somewhere, waiting.

I gave up on the wreath and I’m moving to the garland. I’m hanging it from the stair railing. After that, I’ve got to remove 2 days worth of shopping bags from the car. And there’s absolutely NO room in my closet for all of these things I bought! I may need to hide some of the things in a tote in the garage to keep them away from the children and their little eyeballs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home