Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

IE suck

So, today is the first day that I got to look at my site in that piece of crap Internet Explorer. Yeah, this is why I don't do web design for a living. My site blows in IE (a tiny apology to those of you using IE, but then again, upgrade to a real standards compliant browser and your Internet world will look so much better). Part of me says screw it. IE sucks and don't waste my time getting perfectly valid code to work in a POS browser. Another part of me wants to figure out why it's broken in IE. I'm not sure which part will win, but the battle won't be fought today. I'm going to go surf Ravelry and knit instead. So there, IE. Suck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home