Best free net make our life simple!

Personal Finances,Business,Blogs,internet,Recreation,Society.body health.and the oh so humdrum…

Monday, January 22, 2007

feelings

I'm going through all the feelings of wondering if us living apart like this is even worth it. There is so many other things that add to it that I wont even go into. It just sucks!! And then there is Sam. It's not even good days and bad days anymore. It's just minute by minute. One minute he is this sweet little boy and the next he's hitting and pinching me and hitting the windows that they sound like they are going to break. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm just tired of being alone. Mike and I don't always get along, but the one thing we have always done is work together as a team. When you live 350 miles away from your teammate, it's kind of hard to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home